Digital Millennium Copyright Notice
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and you believe that any content or link in our apps or electronic publications infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notice pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent the following information in writing:
(1) Your physical or electronic signature;
(2) Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit us to locate that material in our publication or on our websites and services;
(4) Information to permit our DMCA agent to contact you: your address, telephone number and email address;
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Designated DMCA Agent
Our designated DMCA Copyright Agent to receive Notices of Infringing Material is:
Jeff Goldsmith, Publisher Backstory, President, Unlikely Films, Inc.
For mailing address and other contact information, please visit here.
Only DMCA notices should go to our DMCA Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements listed, your DMCA notice may not be valid.